A sophisticated, comforting blend of the best aromas of our village square: black tobacco, coffee and brandy, laced with leather and incense from the church – rich and surprising.
Alfredo and his café are very real – and very wonderful – and the beating heart of village life. The only thing missing from this fragrance is the sound of chatter, and laughter, and old men slamming down their dominoes.
La Montaña luxury home fragrances conjure up memories and dreams of the Mediterranean and holidays in the sun. This family-run UK business is inspired by life in a remote Spanish mountain village. Each candle bears its own unique label in the style of a nostalgic 1930’s travel poster.
A blend of 100% natural waxes – sustainably sourced organic soy, rapeseed and beeswax; no palm oil used in this unique blend
- Made from crops grown or raised without synthetic fertilisers, pesticides or hormones and can be deemed organic by this definition
- La Montaña candles are 30cl, 220g (minimum 40 hours burn)
Clean burning, sulphur-free, paraben-free
- Wicks are lead-free and made from natural fibre
- All free from animal testing
- All candles are individually hand-poured by artisan candlemakers in the UK