A hot floral riot - orange blossom, rose, geranium, rockrose
August is a glorious month – achingly hot in the day, then clouds can bubble up late in the afternoon to create blazing sunsets that are like works of art. In the warm evenings, all the heady scents of our garden rise up to perfume the air: orange flower, rose and geranium mingle with rockrose and fennel; a perfect frame to the painting in the sky.
La Montaña luxury home fragrances conjure up memories and dreams of the Mediterranean and holidays in the sun. This family-run UK business is inspired by life in a remote Spanish mountain village. Each candle bears its own unique label in the style of a nostalgic 1930’s travel poster.
A blend of 100% natural waxes – sustainably sourced organic soy, rapeseed and beeswax; no palm oil used in this unique blend
- Made from crops grown or raised without synthetic fertilisers, pesticides or hormones and can be deemed organic by this definition
- La Montaña candles are 30cl, 220g (minimum 40 hours burn)
Clean burning, sulphur-free, paraben-free
- Wicks are lead-free and made from natural fibre
- All free from animal testing
- All candles are individually hand-poured by artisan candlemakers in the UK